Les BarBouzes-ny Index du Forum
Les BarBouzes-ny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Google Login Service Apk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les BarBouzes-ny Index du Forum -> Communautée -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ferdifay
Guerrier

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Google Login Service Apk Répondre en citant

Google Login Service Apk > urlin.us/2c5l6

More,,,info,,,Got,,,it!,,,0,,,Reply,,,2,,,Mushtaq,,,Ahmed,,,2,,,months,,,ago,,,Link,,,to,,,comment,,,Download,,,Google,,,play,,,services,,,0,,,Reply,,,2,,,Rebbecah,,,Israel,,,5,,,months,,,ago,,,Link,,,to,,,comment,,,My,,,Google,,,play,,,stopped,,,working,,,0,,,Reply,,,3,,,niaz,,,ahmed,,,5,,,months,,,ago,,,Link,,,to,,,comment,,,Hello,,,Kris,,,tell,,,me404,,Page,,Not,,FoundRecommended,reading,19,comments,Google,I/O,2016:,all,the,latest,news,122,comments,How,to,download,and,install,the,Google,Play,Store,11,comments,Chrome,and,Chrome,Beta,for,Android,update,news,16,comments,Why,Google,shouldn't,remove,the,app,drawer,60,comments,Write,a,comment!,Write,new,comment:,Submit,Cancel,1,JMW,ngu,8,hours,ago,Link,to,comment,I,started,using,my,nexus,5,again,and,after,updating,to,v,5.1,I,found,that,I,had,authentication,problems,with,my,google,accounts,registered,on,that,phone,so,I,logged,back,into,my,main,gmail,account,and,found,that,I,am,able,to,download,from,the,playstore,but,could,not,update,google,play,music,or,go,to,my,pictures,without,needing,to,update,google,play,servicesThis,sounds,a,little,fishy,to,me,but,you,never,knowInstructions,on,getting,the,right,version,are,at,the,bottom,of,this,articleThis,,,method,,,requires,,,root,,,access.With,,,Custom,,,Tabs,,,,Android,,,opens,,,links,,,from,,,Google,,,Now,,,cards,,,andGoogle,,,app,,,searches,,,in,,,a,,,condensed,,,version,,,of,,,Chrome,,,within,,,the,,,Google,,,app,,,,rather,,,thanredirecting,,,you,,,to,,,the,,,dedicated,,,Chrome,,,app.This,,,increases,,,the,,,speed,,,at,,,which,,,web,,,content,,,is,,,loaded,,,,becausethese,,,custom,,,tabs,,,don't,,,require,,,the,,,same,,,RAM,,,and,,,CPU,,,usage,,,as,,,the,,,regular,,,Chrome,,,app.Download,,,the,,,latest,,,Google,,,Play,,,Services,,,APK,,,here,,,,and,,,make,,,sure,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,latest,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,Google,,,Appinstalled,,,alsoAndroid,,Pay,,just,,became,,your,,best,,friend,,to,,avoid,,heavy,,pocketsOne,the,left,we,can,see,this,device,has,x86,architecture,and,on,the,right,,160,DPIThis,is,where,your,Android,version,number,comes,inHome,,LOGIN,,Magazine,,All,,Hardware,,Apps,,Tips,,and,,Tricks,,Videos,,Galleries,,Apps,,Apps,,Games,,Categories,,Reviews,,Deals,,Hardware,,All,,devices,,Reviews,,Hardware,,news,,Forum,,Overview,,Forum,,Rules,,Mods,,+,,Admins,,Community,,Chart,,Community,,Guide,,So,,,you,,,need,,,some,,,steps,,,to,,,install,,,it,,,on,,,kindle,,,fire/,,,,,,ANDROIDPIT,,,The,,,first,,,number,,,is,,,your,,,Android,,,version:0,,,=,,,Android,,,4.4.4,,,and,,,older2,,,=,,,Android,,,5.0,,,and,,,5.1,,,(starting,,,with,,,Google,,,Play,,,Services,,,v8)4,,,=,,,Android,,,6.0,,,and,,,above,,,(Note:4,,,=,,,Android,,,5.0,,,and,,,5.1,,,for,,,versions,,,ofGoogle,,,Play,,,Services,,,prior,,,to,,,v8)7,,,=Android,,,5.08,,,=Android,,,TVThe,,,second,,,number,,,is,,,your,,,CPU,,,architecture:1,,,=,,,armeabi3,,,=,,,armeabi-v7a4,,,=,,,arm64-v8a7,,,=,,,x86The,,,third,,,number,,,is,,,your,,,device,,,screen's,,,DPI,,,(dots,,,per,,,inch):0,,,=,,,universal2,,,=,,,160,,,dpi4,,,=,,,240,,,dpi6,,,=,,,320,,,dpi8,,,=,,,480,,,dpiSo,,,in,,,the,,,screenshot,,,above,,,you,,,can,,,tell,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,Lollipop,,,device,,,running,,,an,,,ARMv8,,,chip,,,with,,,320,,,DPIAt,,least,,then,,I,,could,,log,,in,,to,,my,,Google,,account,,and,,open,,the,,Play,,Store,,,but,,then,,it,,said,,there,,was,,no,,internet,,connection,,(and,,yes,,,I,,use,,a,,VPN,,,since,,Google,,is,,blocked,,in,,China).Please,,help!,,0,,Reply,,9,,Thomas,,S,,3,,days,,ago,,Link,,to,,comment,,I'm,,surprised,,they,,keep,,updating,,this,,article,,instead,,of,,deleting,,itRead,,my,,comment,,from,,2,,months,,ago:,,never,,update,,this,,app,,manually,,,big,,chances,,that,,it'll,,be,,bugged,,as,,hell,,and,,you'll,,have,,to,,factory,,reset,,your,,phone,,0,,Reply,,9,,Thomas,,S,,2,,months,,ago,,Link,,to,,comment,,This,,article,,is,,a,,bad,,idea:,,never,,manually,,update,,Google,,Play,,ServicesGoogle,,,Play,,,Services,,,8.3.00October,,,21,,,,2015:,,,Google,,,Play,,,Services,,,v8.3,,,introduced,,,a,,,few,,,back-end,,,features,,,but,,,nothing,,,on,,,the,,,user-facing,,,sideI,,followed,,step,,by,,step,,all,,your,,tips,,,including,,changing,,the,,permissions,,in,,the,,apks,,to,,match,,the,,other,,in,,my,,device/,,,,ANDROIDPIT,,Google,,Play,,Services,,7.8.99August,,5,,,2015:,,After,,two,,pretty,,minimal,,incremental,,updates,,to,,Google,,Play,,Services,,,,v7.8.93,,and,,v7.8.95,,,,we've,,now,,stepped,,things,,up,,a,,notch,,to,,Google,,Play,,Services,,7.8.99Apk,,HunterAndroid,,Apps,Games,,Download,,From,,Android,,Market,,All,,CategoriesAndroid,,PhonesAndroid,,apkGames,,apkFree,,APK,,GameTheme,,APKAndroid,,Hunter,,AppAndroid,,RunAndroid,,News,,If,,,this,,,doesn't,,,work,,,first,,,time,,,you,,,might,,,need,,,to,,,change,,,the,,,permissions,,,on,,,the,,,new,,,APKs,,,to,,,match,,,the,,,rest,,,on,,,your,,,devicegoogle,play,service,for,kindle,fire,May,3,,2016,sideload,0,Comments,&play,service,icon,,tap,it,and,you,can,start,to,useYou,,might,,also,,need,,google&,,Incoming,,search,,terms:Download,,google,,login,,serviceloginservice,,apkgoogle,,login,,apk,,file,,downloadgoogle,,loginservice,,apkgoogleloginGoogleleLoginService,,apkgoogle,,play,,login,,apk,,free,,downloadgoogle,,login,,services,,apk,,downloadregister,,kindle,,5th,,gen,,warrantydownload,,google,,login,,service,,apk,,for,,android,,google,,play,,service,,Read,,More,,I,,keep,,receiving,,screen,,warnings,,that,,all,,the,,new,,apks,,stopped,,working,,,and,,can't,,even,,register,,my,,Google,,accountContact,,,Us,,,BlackBerry,,,Forums,,,at,,,CrackBerry.com,,,Top,,,0,Reply,6,Raindance,Rob,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,version,8.7.03,is,now,up:,www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-8-7-03-release/,0,Reply,15,surya,kumar,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,Not,a,big,fan,of,play,store,it,often,crashes,and,consumes,more,data.I,use,amazon,app,store,and,zedge.Though,there,are,less,number,of,apps,in,app,store,it,offer,some,good,quality,apps,and,prizes,0,Reply,17,anshul,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,That's,great!,0,Reply,1,Lola,Flemming,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,Thank,you,,I,lack,this,qpp,and,service,0,Reply,1,Vahid,Forough,3,months,ago,Link,to,comment,I,want,use,tihs,service,on,my,blackberry,:Why,it's,not,possible,:-(,0,Reply,2,Mushtaq,Ahmed,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,Download,Google,play,services,on,playbookDownload,Google,play,services,on,playbook,0,Reply,2,Mushtaq,Ahmed,2,months,ago,Link,to,comment,Downloading,Google,play,services,on,playbook,0,Reply,1,William,Karlsson,3,months,ago,Link,to,comment,Just,an,idea,,how,about,writing,an,app,for,getting,the,latest,version,of,Google,Play,Services,for,the,very,device,you,are,running,the,app,on,0,Reply,1,Andreu,Muntas,Olle,4,months,ago,Link,to,comment,hi!,I,just,bought,a,meizu,mx5,from,china,,and,I,receid,a,chinese,version,and,I,try,to,install,google,play,and,the,others,google,services,and,is,impossibleThe,,installation,,of,,these&,,Incoming,,search,,terms:google,,account,,manager,,apk,,free,,downloadgoogle,,framework,,apk,,download,,2015google,,account,,apkgoogle,,account,,manager,,download,,apkfire,,7,,tablet,,5th,,generation,,user,,manualfire,,phone,,wont,,play,,facebook,,videosgoogle,,account,,manager,,apk,,2016fire,,hd,,8,,manualapk,,google,,account,,managergoogle,,framework,,apk,,download,,2016,,Read,,More,,CategoriesAndroid,,apkAndroid,,Hunter,,AppAndroid,,NewsAndroid,,PhonesAndroid,,RunFree,,APK,,GameGames,,apkTheme,,APKRandom,,PostsSword,,of,,Inferno,,v1.00.01wolfram,,alpha,,apk,,downloadReal,,racing,,2,,galaxy,,s3,,downloadZombie,,Flick,,1.0,,apk,,for,,androidDraw,,something,,full,,version,,apkArchives,,Archives,,Select,,Month,,May,,2016,,April,,2016,,March,,2016,,February,,2016,,January,,2016,,December,,2015,,November,,2015,,October,,2015,,September,,2015,,August,,2015,,July,,2015,,June,,2015,,May,,2015,,April,,2015,,March,,2015,,February,,2015,,January,,2015,,December,,2014,,November,,2014,,October,,2014,,September,,2014,,August,,2014,,July,,2014,,June,,2014,,May,,2014,,April,,2014,,March,,2014,,February,,2014,,January,,2014,,December,,2013,,November,,2013,,October,,2013,,September,,2013,,August,,2013,,July,,2013,,May,,2013,,April,,2013,,March,,2013,,February,,2013,,January,,2013,,December,,2012,,November,,2012,,September,,2012,,August,,2012,,July,,2012,,February,,2012,,Getting,,,it,,,on,,,there,,,is,,,actually,,,pretty,,,simpleHow,,to,,install,,snapchat,,on,,Kindle,,Fire,,First,,,you,,need,,to,,install,,google,,play,,service,,that,,compatible,,for,,kindle,,,otherwise&,,Incoming,,search,,terms:snapchat,,for,,kindleandroid,,cowboy,,kindle,,fire,,hd,,google,,playMC,,Play,,for,,Kindle,,Firehow,,to,,get,,snapchat,,on,,kindle,,firekindle,,fire,,5th,,generation,,manualandroid,,cowboy,,kindle,,fire,,google,,play,,storegoogle,,services,,framework,,apk,,2015Google,,Services,,Framework,,APK,,Kindle,,Firesnapchat,,for,,kindle,,firesnapchat,,for,,kindle,,fire,,5th,,generation,,2015,,Snapchat,,for,,Kindle,,,Download,,Snapchat,,Amazon,,Fire,,,Download,,Snapchat,,App,,for,,Kindle,,,Download,,Snapchat,,for,,Kindle,,,Download,,Snapchat,,on,,Kindle,,Fire,,HD,,7,,,Free,,Snapchat,,Download,,for,,Kindle,,Fire,,HD,,,How,,to,,Get,,Snapchat,,on,,Kindle,,Fire,,,Snapchat,,for,,Kindle,,Fire,,HD,,Read,,More,,Thanks,in,advance!,Why,you,have,to,create,a,new,thread?,why,don't,just,post,on,that,thread?,What,are,you,actually,looking,for?,com.google.android.gms.apk,is,Google,Play,services,and,not,google,login,serviceWe'll,,,update,,,this,,,article,,,if,,,wefind,,,changes,,,in,,,the,,,way,,,Play,,,Services,,,handles,,,thingsThanks0,,,Reply,,,Link,,,to,,,post,,,1,,,Saurabh,,,Sharma,,,Forum,,,posts:,,,1,,,Forum,,,posts:,,,1,,,Apr,,,20,,,,2015,,,4:59:12,,,PM,,,via,,,Website,,,Apr,,,20,,,,2015,,,4:59:12,,,PM,,,via,,,Website,,,Kris,,,Carlon,,,You,,,might,,,pick,,,up,,,a,,,tablet,,,in,,,China,,,or,,,another,,,device,,,around,,,the,,,traps,,,that,,,doesn't,,,have,,,the,,,Google,,,Play,,,Store,,,pre-installed f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les BarBouzes-ny Index du Forum -> Communautée -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange